Not only are prime views of the Moonwalk show part of your experience, but you are also presented with a welcome drink voucher (including sparkling, beer, wine or soft drink) as you step aboard.
Your tastebuds are in for a treat as well, because Mini Potato Rostis, Chicken Skewers, Homemade Quiches, Spring Rolls, Samosas and Bruschettas are all being served to accompany the show.
An amazing show, refreshments, sights and sounds; it’s all yours with this Afloat Cruises cruise event that’s got to be on your calendar of things to do in 2017.
For only $10 extra per person!!
You and your guests will have priority access to the VIP section upstairs where you will meet n greet the cast of Moonwalk Afloat and Peter Harrington himself, where you will be free to take as many photos as you like with the performers!.
Also included is access to exclusive discounts on drinks at the bar!
If you’re after comfort and an uninterrupted view then look no further.
Each cruise event is limited to 120 passengers per cruise. This is done so that you, our guests are assured a fantastic view of all that the Moonwalk Afloat can offer in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
As this is a licensed event, bookings are for passengers 15 years of age and older*
Boarding the MV Carol Dee Cruise boat on a selected date between 24th June and 21st October 2017.
UPDATE : New Pickup Location
Cruises depart via North Wharf (in front of Docklands Library), Victoria Harbour Promenade, Docklands Melbourne, setting sail on a spectacular show cruise that will also allow you to take in the best sights of our fabulous Melbourne waterways.
CRUISE PERFORMANCE OVERVIEW
- 7:00pm Guests arrive for registration
- 7:15pm Boarding begins / Free drink can be collected from both bars on board
- 7:30pm Safety briefing / Boat departs
- 7:35pm Canapes served upstairs on the 2nd Level
- 8:10pm Moonwalk Afloat 1st performance begins starring Australia’s best Michael Jackson Impersonator Peter Harrington with dancers
- 8:30pm Break
- 9:00pm Moonwalk Afloat 2nd performance begins ( including audience participation)
- 9:30pm VIP GROUPS ONLY – Meet and Greet the stars of Moonwalk Afloat along with professional photographs
- 9:30pm Moonwalk Afloat DJ begins playing all the huge Michael Jackson hits!
- 10:30pm Boat arrives back at Dock / Cruise concludes
PERFORMANCE DATES ARE:
JUNE – Departing – 7:30pm returning – 10:30pm on Saturday 24th June
JULY – Departing – 7:30pm returning – 10:30pm on Saturday 29th July RESCHEDULED
AUGUST – Departing – 7:30pm returning – 10:30pm on Saturday 12th August
SEPTEMBER – Departing – 7:30pm returning – 10:30pm on Saturday 9th September
EXTRA DATE ADDED – (Existing vouchers still valid)
OCTOBER – Departing – 7:30pm returning – 10:30pm on Saturday 21st October